is anyone willing to print noseart decals?

buddhafabio

i have a custom 1/60 yamato vf-1a and i feel it looks "Naked" on the nose it is painted pacific us navy mid ww2 scheme "dark blue, light blue and light gull grey"

i feel it needs nose art from the f6f hellcats of that era (the same with my f-14)

as pictured here then i got thinking that alot of other customisers would want nose art decals or heat shield art

but for right now i would be happy with two sets of these mouth/eyes as i cannot find a aftermarket sheet and i do not want to scavenge from two model kits for what i need

Don't know if this has what you are looking for specifically, but there is a big variety of nice noseart here. Anyone use these decals from Starship Modeler before?

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/store/store_2.cfm?Line=1

i have a custom 1/60 yamato vf-1a and i feel it looks "Naked" on the nose it is painted pacific us navy mid ww2 scheme "dark blue, light blue and light gull grey"

i feel it needs nose art from the f6f hellcats of that era (the same with my f-14)

as pictured here then i got thinking that alot of other customisers would want nose art decals or heat shield art

but for right now i would be happy with two sets of these mouth/eyes as i cannot find a aftermarket sheet and i do not want to scavenge from two model kits for what i need

I can do it for you. Let me know what you need done and I can give you an estimate. Nose art for a 1/60 shouldn't cost very much.