I am doing a macross hompage and need pictures

rehnvall

I am doing a macross hompage and ned picture.

I can find the usual robotech pick but I need help to find the unusual. I have the DYRL on VHS Orguss and similar and I do not have the knowledge to get the picktuer in to mye computer. ;)

Post the picktuer her or the link.

Escaflowne dig-"battelpood"

some bloody DYRL picture.

people fall of roof macross-tv.

Actually picture that is not in Robotech macross.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by rehnvall

For the third one, I know the one you mean there. It's when Exedore and Britai are watching the monitor and first realise that they are fighting Miclones.

As for Escaflowne battle pod, no clue there. And there are plenty of "bloody" scenes from DYRL, so state more specifically which ones you need, please.

Sorry for mye spelling. It is hard to write a foreign language.

KingNor: English is not mye first language ;)

In the vision of escaflowne tv series a Regult make a guest appearance as a miner-robot.

Concerning the Bloody DRL picture, it do not rely matter, mye point is to show that the swedish age limit of 7 year for DYRL is ridiculous. But I want the picture then a civilian is decapitate.

Renato: yes you are right, it is the third one.

I think he wants most of the bloody scenes, Zentrans having their head blown off, getting stomped, Kakizaki blowing in bits while chating with Hikaru, decapitation scenes,

you know the classics, I would be doing the snapshots of them if I had my DYRL DVD with me :(

I have the Macross Serie and Macross 7 DVDs, I can take some of snaps from there.

Edit: there is something wrong with my ftp, wait a minute....

Edit2: have some problem with the internet connetion right now, so i can't post the snapshots till it return normal :(

Edited by Ido