Lyn Minmay Strike Valk 1/55

Agent-GHQ

The more and more I looked at the Minmay Strike Valk guard, the more I want to convert one of my Bandai reissue 1/55 to the Minmay Strike Valk guard. With that said, has anyone tried doing this? If so, I can sure use your help to convert one of my reissue 1/55 into one. Please provide pertintent information of what I need, material wise, in a step-by-step process.

Also, does anyone have a reprint decal sheet for the Minmay Strike Valk guard? Thats all I have for now folks.

Ryver-

USN

I designed decal sheets for 1/72, 1/60, 1/55, and 1/48 versions of the original Minmay Guard from Model Graphix (including a strike set for the 1/48--check out the Toy Customs section on the main page). I also have a 1/48 decal sheet adapted from the Hasegawa release of the Minmay Guard Strike (again, check out the Toy Customs page). However, I don't have a 1/55 version of that set available at this time. There hasn't been any demand for it and I can't simply resize my 1/48 set. It would require a lot of work to make the decals fit a 1/55.