New Gungrave figure

bandit29

Latest in Trigun Toy Tribe series!

Imported from Japan exclusively to North America via Diamond Comic Distributors, the Gungrave: Beyond the Grave 8-inch action figure is a remarkable representation of the main character from the action packed PS2 video game. This figure includes variant heads, 2 "Cerberos" guns, and a coffin accessory that pops open to store guns, and sports real metal chains.

Beyond the Grave comes in window box packaging designed by game and Trigun creator Yasuhiro Nightow. Scheduled to ship in December 2003 for $49.99.

Fans can find these and other great products based on todayfs most popular video games at their local comics shop, or by contacting the Comic Shop Locator Service toll free at 1-888-COMICBOOK (1-888-266- 4226) or online HERE.

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...how_article=127

127.jpg

Edited by dejr8bud

yeah, that's a wee bit pricey. Now if that was a 12" figure, that would be a different story! I may pick this up. It has got to look very good in person that it will convince me to pay 50 bucks for it. :p:D:lol:

I thought there were plans for a 12 inch action figure.

Also think how much people pay for a 4 inch Gundam Fix. This is not so bad

awww come on now. Your comparing gundam fix series to gungrave? Of course people would buy the fix series. There's so much more accessories and parts to play with, and not to mention it's has metal parts. So for a 8" inch figure, that's pretty expensive. Not even monav the gale figure was that much and he was huge! He was also very detailed and only cost 30 bucks! Hopefully the price will change for this nice piece. :p:D:lol: