Any word on ANY 1/48 re-issues?

Ghadrack

I know that the subject has come up before with regard to the 1-S model 1/48's, but has anyone heard in general whether Yamato has any plans to release any more 1/48's at all?

Not to start a panic but I am sure you guys have recognized that they are becoming scarce stateside. I have been putting off picking up spares for customs due to lots of other stuff coming out, but now looking around, anything but the most recent 1-J releases are getting hard to find on primary markets and prices are going up on the auction markets.

Anyhow, I am considering picking up several this week while they are still around to do some customs unless there is good information around that there will be more 1/48's issued at some point.

It seems strange to me to think that with a successful line like this Yamato would just cut and run to the next project, but I guess if they profitted maybe they feel like they won and it is time to move on......

Anyhow, that's just speculation, anyone know anything concrete?