Alternate bow section

Boxer

This might be yet another pointless question post, but I thought it would be interesting for discussion.

After looking up the Queadol-Magdomilla's stats I found that the ship has different manufacturers for both the bow section and the orbital half. It also said the ship has a unique modular system.

That being said, do you think it's possible for the Queadol Magdomilla to have a different bow section module?

I know there aren't any alternates to the 'cannon' Queadol Magdomilla bow section, but I thought I'd bring it up in a discussion pending a project I'm planning on doing in the Art forums.

a tempting idea... being modular opens it up to a whole world of possibilities.

The only argument I could see against it is that the ship, like most Zentraedi war material, was probably built on an assembly line.... one after the other, all on the same mold.

I'll be interested to see what ideas you come up with!

Well what's stopping the factory plants from producing an alternate forward module that could be attatched to the orbital section?

The way I see it, both parts are manufactured seperately and then assembled in another facility. This way it is possible for one plant to manufacture say a starship combat version while another manufactures the familiar air assault module. Since the aft section is the orbital command package then either one could be fitted to the back section.

Then there's the possibility of changing the back section. I have ideas, I just need to get started :D