Thanks to all for your kind words. It was allot of fun to make, and it still has a little more work to go.
I didn't use any existing models from websites like Thingiverse, however I did download a few of these to use for reference. I modeled it all from scratch which took about 3 months using every bit of free time I could find. once that stage was completed it took about 3 weeks of non stop printing. My poor 3D printer didn't get a rest, as soon as one part had finished printing It was removed from the print bed and strait on to printing the next part.
I have not shown it in the photos but the roof pieces of the Dedalus and Prometheus are removable, and I am currently working on a small Mech servicing bay to go inside the Dedalus. also I am awaiting an order of Bluetooth stereo speakers that will be installed into the small blue vents on each side of the base, and I need to Print the small blue guns that sit under the main cannons.
I am working on other stuff as well and have just finished a few 1/285 scale Armored VF-1's so I will post some pictures of those up very soon. my plan is to complete all the missing miniatures from the Robotech RPG Tactics table top game.