Missing gunstrap ring

VF-18S Hornet

:angry: I have one problem with my 1/48 VF-1J Millia it's missing one ring for the gunstrap. makes me wonder who the quality control inspector is quazimodo. should have noticed that before putting it back in the box no other problems so far and things are looking up for me as I finaly got a new car today and I coudn't be any happier though I wanted the Grand Prix GT (payments too expensive plus it's going to cut into my Valkyrie fund) I got an Olds Alero instead. Anyway I'm about to place the stickers on my Millia just have to get those extra stickers from takatoys for the boosters. But any if there is some way of getting a replacment for the missing gunstrap ring for my gun pod let me know so I can get on it right away.

P.S. who made me Valkyrie heatsheild scrubber I was hoping to be a Valkyrie pilot :angry:

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

i got these cool little rings from a hobby shop they are small like the original rings and they are like key chainrings If you wanted them I could send for free

post-4-1085450596_thumb.jpg

Edited by geecie30

what i do is go to my local jewerler and get them to custom make the latches or o-rings or whatever you call them. its bit bulkier than the o-rings but the quick release latch makes it easy to remove and put back on the strap. my only prob is since they only work with silver, gold, and gems it was made out of silver for cost purposes.