TECT Full Armored VF-11C

Valkyrie addict

I got this on evilbay a while ago but put it away since I felt working on the BanDai VF-11 was going to be a pain, when I got Valk009's beautiful 1/72 armor VF-11 I got the modeling bug again and decided to make this one up as practice, haha! laugh.gif anyway, I really wanted to go with a really beat up worn out armored look for it, please excuse my crappy photos, I suck with MACRO mode, hehe, enjoy...

FRONT
P1010453.jpg
RIGHT SIDE
P1010454.jpg
BACK
P1010455.jpg
LEFT SIDE
P1010456.jpg

P1010444.jpg

P1010449.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie addict

I got all the 1/144 M7 kits way back in the day, and I always wanted the TECT custom upgrade parts. This is just all kinds of awesome.

Did you get any of the other upgrade kits? Like the Sound Boosters? I'd love to see those too.

thanks...

this is the only TECT upgrade I got for the 1/144 BanDai, I've seen the others, I particularly like the VF-17 radome upgrade, would be nice to build that

anyway, I still need to add some weathering to the gunpod and the kite decal on the back packs...I was just very anxious to take pics of this