Yukikaze

MGREXX

I thought that the last chapter (#5) of the series was suppose to be released by now. I am referring to the japanese release, not the U.S. bandai release since that one is still on the first two episodes.

Anybody have any updates???........did it get pushed back again???? :angry:

If it was pushed back, then I hope it is worth it because I know of this Macross zero series that should have been deleyed and delayed, instead of giving us this rushed and poorly developed storyline. I am still trying to get over episode #5 where drugs had to have been involved. :lol::lol::lol:

ANYWAYS, getting back on topic......anybody know anything?

To actually answer the question, Yukikaze episode 5 was supposed to be due for release in March, although it looks like it might have been delayed, as cdjapan has no listing for Operation 5 up.

There is another Yukikaze dvd set for release on the 27th of May, but I can't tell if it's the final volume of the OVA or something different.

To actually answer the question, Yukikaze episode 5 was supposed to be due for release in March, although it looks like it might have been delayed, as cdjapan has no listing for Operation 5 up.

There is another Yukikaze dvd set for release on the 27th of May, but I can't tell if it's the final volume of the OVA or something different.

Panon,

Thank you for that answer. I was beginning to wonder myself since I only got the 1st DVD.

WOW. yet another delay!!!!

It was suppose to originally be concluded in December with volume 5. Then got deleyed until Feb, then March........and now yet another delay. I guess those boys over in the R.O.K. are buisy with the new Robotech series or something. :D:D:D

Thanks Panon.

Edited by MGREXX