Casshern Movie

Solscud007

I got confused. So what happened? Luna and Casshern atomized and were sent to another planet sort of an adam and eve? IF that was teh case how was she ressurected? She was shot in the head. ITs not like she too a dip in the fountain of youth neocell bath. And what was this about the Neosapiens being the ancestors? but they coexist.

Dr. Azuma shot Luna in the head, the main bad guys Neo-cells revived her there after,it just really takes one Neo-cell to help revive a body...remember if a Neo-cell takes over one cell, that cell will mutate other cells as it divides and from the looks of it they sorta pulled an Evangelion thing as her and tetsuya's souls traveled thru space. I wouldn't say to another world. But the story takes place as a "What if WWII continued on" and the two factions with their WMD's nearly wipped out all of the human race. You can say its almost for certain that everyone on the planet was killed because of the machines attack and the huge Nuke/robot exploding at the end.

Edited by Hikuro

Oh yeah thats one thing i didnt like. Casshern can withstand a nuclear blast. But the bad guy with the white hair cant take a measly grenade? WTF!!!! and he was kickig Casshern's ass. Is a grenade equipped with Neosapien kryptonite or something?