Did Max become Skull Leader in DYRL?

Chicago

I thought I saw the VF-1A CF in the armor.  Which part was that?

Shorty after Misa orders the Skull Squadron back to defend the SDF-1, you'll see several shots of various Destroids defending the ship. I think it's just before the Monster makes an apperance. B))

Now I have to go rewatch it. I swore it was VF-1A CF. Someone tell me they saw that as well. I think my memory is going bad on me.

Milia and co were definitely detected on radar. Look at the center display on Hikaru's main monitor. You can also see the missiles show up a split-second before Kakizaki meets his demise. You can also notice that the contrails from Milia's missiles are green in color.

The VF-1J in CF armor appears right after you see the Tomahawk firing its main guns.

• 3 weeks later...
And there's the proof Kakizaki was still in a -1A

1_12_57_629.jpg

The shoot that kill Kakizaki came from up and hit him from behind, you can a actually see on the DYRL movie that Hikaru's screen change showing that it was identify a couple of missiles being shot to them, and even Max turns his head a couple of seconds before Hayao is hit, as if he saw the missile or shot aproaching.

So if you go to combat, please no chit-chat :unsure: