Macross music ?

chukissaki

There were some music books put out a few years ago, but I don't think they were in any tab format. There are a few websites that fans put up with the tabs of some songs, but some of them are a bit sketchy. Are there any particular songs you were thinking of, or looking for? I have a few of the songs committed to memory, so I can play quite a few of them, but I've never really tabbed them out.

Here is a list of guitar tab for Fire Bomber songs.

Those are great tabs to start out with. There are some things wrong with a couple of them, but the chords are right. I think with Angel Voice, 4th finger is supposed to be kept on the the high E, 3rd fret through all chords during the verses, and the rhythm guitar of the chorus.

OK, I do know the chords for most of the song (at the top of my head) are: Intro: A D (repeated several times, then end on) A Verse: l: D E C#m D D E A :l Bridge Fm F# Fm F# (then does a walk down in chords, don't have a guitar to remember it now) Chorus: A D Bm E repeated, then back to intro: The outro bridge I think is F#m D, but I'm not exactly sure. It's some sort of progression like that, or D then F#m. I'm sure with the meat of it there, you can get the rest of it. You can simply strum it out, or do an arpeggio to give it some flavor, adding in suspended chords. I like to use some harmonics during the verses, at the ending A chords after using a quick sus, like A Asus A then 7th fret harmonic of the 3 high strings, but you can use your own influences in it. Also, the the 1st D after the C#m might be a F# bass D chord. Try it and see if that works better. Let me know if that helps at all.

Edited by Jasonc

This is great, I'm thinking of picking up the guitar again when I get some time, so I will definitely hold on to those FireBomber tabs. Incidentally, the lyrics were transcribed by a really old friend (I'm sure he has/had an account here).... Which means those things are pretty much as old as the internet!

This is great, I'm thinking of picking up the guitar again when I get some time, so I will definitely hold on to those FireBomber tabs. Incidentally, the lyrics were transcribed by a really old friend (I'm sure he has/had an account here).... Which means those things are pretty much as old as the internet!

If you ever want it, I wrote out the tabs for Holy Lonely Night. Going to get my band mates to learn that song, along with Light the Light.

Mech_dude, thanks for the links! Dogfighter is amazing.

Jason, that sounds great! Thanks, though I will need to actually go and GET a guitar first! Maybe in the next few weeks...?

If you get that Basara guitar, I'll jealously teach you how to play it, or Planet Dance, or Angel Voice, or one of the other songs I can play. It'll be like music day here.