Place to introduce yourself?

Hi there,

I am new here in this forum and I'm just wondering where should I post my own introduction.

Is it okay if I could post it here?

My name is Andy and I joined this forum because I like there is everything to know about mecha.

Not to mention that I'm a Macross fan myself so looks like I arrived at the right place to start posting about Macross (or anything mecha-related topics) ^_^

Cheers,

Andy

Hi there,

I am new here in this forum and I'm just wondering where should I post my own introduction.

Welcome to MacrossWorld!

Typically, new members just post in an existing topic or a new one they create since there really isn't a "Greetings and Salutations" forum. Most of us will recognize you as a new arrival and welcome you to the boards, like I just did :)

You're definitely in the right place if you love Macross. Might I suggest a visit to my website as well? You might have signatures turned off in your viewing profile, so forgive me if I post a link in the body text but you see the link in my signature as well.

Macross Mecha Manual

Enjoy your time here at MacrossWorld and feel free to just jump right into any discussion! In the main forum there is currently a pinned topic about the new Macross tv series, tenatively named "Macross 25." CHeck it out!

Edited by Mr March

Ah.

I see.

Now that's cool.

I've seen a bit of that website's URL of yours.

Looks pretty comprehensive.

Sure thing.

Would love to browse through further and get myself engrosses in the world of Macross that I used to have fond memories of. :-)

Can't wait to get back into the nostalgia.

Cheers,

Andy