Sd vf-1s on Playstation magazine cover.

orguss01

Hey guys i was just going througth the site updates section and followed the last link to the misc. mag section. The June9th, issue of Playstation magazine has a cool looking SD Vf-1s on the cover, i dont remember seeing it any where else.Anyone???

He's got hands, joints, and $*#|

Since it is Playstation mag...I am going to assume it is not a toy or model and that it is compu.ana. from teh game... but i would love to be told differant..anyone can read the text? Would love to have that SD ...maybe it was promotional item??

post-698-1169983087_thumb.jpg

Edited by orguss01

It's from a "Super Robot Wars" game. there are dozens of them across every platofrm going and they all (apart from ones tagged "Original Generation") mix and match entire casts and places from at least half a dozen anime shows in games that are one half evolved chess and one half pokemon.

They're all pretty good to boot.

Hey guys i was just going througth the site updates section and followed the last link to the misc. mag section. The June9th, issue of Playstation magazine has a cool looking SD Vf-1s on the cover, i dont remember seeing it any where else.Anyone???

He's got hands, joints, and $*#|

Since it is Playstation mag...I am going to assume it is not a toy or model and that it is compu.ana. from teh game... but i would love to be told differant..anyone can read the text? Would love to have that SD ...maybe it was promotional item??

They did release a handful of Super Deformed UFO catcher prizes such as a Battroid model kit, a Focker VF1S Battroid figurine, a Hikaru Strike Battroid VF1S keychain, a Focker VF1S GERWALK cel phone clip, a Hikaru Strike Battroid cel phone clip, a VF1S Battroid cel phone strap, and a YF19 Battroid cell phone clip.

Those are the only ones I know of, there may be more...

oh man!! where can I get those keychains!!

good luck. This is the larger of the keychain/cell phone straps. The most common are the SD ones by banpresto.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_...o_keychains.htm

Here is the Gerwalk. I used to have the matching Fighter mode on my old digital camera. but I lost it cause the figure broke off the keychain screw thing. :angry:

IPB Image

Edited by Solscud007

OK so the one on the cover is made by who?? or am i right and it is cg?

I've seen the game, but the figure??

and nice catch on the gervalk straps Sol,. seen em on Yahoo JP..pricey sometimes?..in sets..all bent up..I still need the SD SDF-1, i got a few of those Bnprsts..

Edited by orguss01

and nice catch on the gervalk straps Sol,. seen em on Yahoo JP..pricey sometimes?..in sets..all bent up..I still need the SD SDF-1, i got a few of those Bnprsts..

you missed your chance at MWCon 05. When seiichi came. As a japanese custom, he provides small gifts to people he visits. (we should have given him someting back but oops forgot)

I snatched up the SDF-1 the second he placed them on the table. I was gonna go for the VF-1S btu nah. I figure the SDF-1 is harder to get. :lol:

Also i have two Gerwalk keychains. My original and a second one my GF got me that also had the SD hikaru Strike cellphone strap. (not the Focker you see above)

Edited by Solscud007

Yes, the Valk on the cover is CG and though some of the UFO catcher toys are close, none really look like that.

I can scan my keychains and stuff later this week (once I get my scanner up and running) if you want to see some of them.

Yes, the Valk on the cover is CG and though some of the UFO catcher toys are close, none really look like that.

I can scan my keychains and stuff later this week (once I get my scanner up and running) if you want to see some of them.

you should invest in a decent 200-300 dollar digital camera.

• 3 months later...

I have one, I'm just not good with it :p

Did you ever get those scans done?? I'm still interested and i am sure others would like to see some of whats out there.

• 2 months later...

And the Roy 1S is from the same serries? just boxed??is that boxed/carded or just an insert in a bag??

The Strike is a keychain and I unscrewed te keychain part so I could display it :)
Edited by orguss01

And the Roy 1S is from the same serries? just boxed??is that boxed/carded or just an insert in a bag??

The Roy VF1S I believe says its from Super Robot Wars 2 maybe? I cant remember which Super Robot Wars the Strike keychain is from. I'll have to dig around and find the package :)

It was definately Super Robot Wars.

The Roy 1S actually comes in a plastic case, in a bag, attached to a card; so yes to all :D

Edited by Totoro242