www.botcollector.com

nismoflip

i ordered a yamato 1/48 vf-1a hik from these guys for $135 eight days ago. i used paypal and sent the money to them. i received a follow up email from paypal confirming the order. i also received an automatic email from botcollector indicating that i should be receiving a second email from them confirming my order. i haven't received that second email yet. additionally, i tried emailing those guys requesting the confirmation and a tracking number...no dice. they haven't returned my emails! has anyone dealt with these guys before. do they come through with the goods but are just really poor at emailing. help! i think i'm screwed. i have filed a claim via paypal but i'm not sure what they'll be able to do. i guess sometimes paying more for these valks at more established sites is really the way to go. darnit!

I never herd of it but I think I might order one too. $130 is a decent price. How much was the shiipping and where is it from? And paying w/ Pay Pal is very secure because they have buyer/seller personal information.

Tell that to the number of people who have been screwed by paypal.

Here is the information they used to register the Domain.

Registrant:

Botcollector

PO Box 8378

Ann Arbor, MI 48107

US

Domain name: BOTCOLLECTOR.COM

Administrative Contact:

Scott, Christo christo@botcollector.com

PO Box 8378

Ann Arbor, MI 48107

US

800-988-4546

Technical Contact:

Scott, Christo christo@botcollector.com

PO Box 8378

Ann Arbor, MI 48107

US

800-988-4546

Please note though, that on the home page for this site they are discussing Bush just having won his 2nd term. Not a good indicator that the site has been being maintained for the past six months.

Good point! Has anyone talk w/ rep over there? I've never been screwed by Pay Pal before besides the 5% fee for incomming money. But I would imagine Pay Pal do their research of member accounts. Like verifying there address, contact number, and credit card account etc.

thanks for the research, 411, and support from you MW guys. i'll keep you updated as to what occurs. agent-ghq, if everything works out fine, i'll let you know so you can make your purchase if you want.

thanks again,

chris