BCLUB VF2SS Option Parts

Myersjessee

Has anyone built this, or does anyone have access to pictures identifiying exactly how the parts can be used? I have a general idea...but Im looking for more accurate informaiton.

Thanks in advace! (PS...I looked in the mags section and model section and cant find it...if it is there I appologize for not finding it myself)

I have one partially built that I stopped working on a few years ago.

It is Batroid only. The replacement forearms are split down the center and need glued and puttied after assembly. All the holes in the resin for the polycaps need to be made deeper to hold the p-caps. The the lower legs mount onto the plastic inner legs and retain the ability to open the landing gear hatches, but again they need glue and putty.

I also recomend you scrub the resin parts in Windex pefore assembly and paint.

Well, first of all, know that the original Bandai kit is of the Nexx VF-2SS custom. It's a bit different than the normal VF-2SS w/ SAP. He's got a custom gunpod that is stowed in the right leg's fast pack. So that leg pack is also custom. It's got that big cutout to hold the gunpod, but because of that, it's missing a few missile clusters.

Got all that? Good. :)

Now, from what I can tell, the second B-Club upgrade set serves two purposes. The first is a detail-up. It comes with better hands, and a better Nexx-type gunpod.

Second is parts to build it as a normal VF-2SS. So it also comes with the standard gunpod, and the leg fast pack without the cutout.

And finally, it comes with one 'Squire' attack pod (called an 'Automatic Shooting Bit on the box). But it doesn't make much sense for them to have included only one, because in the anime, each VF-2 controlled like 8 of em. They followed them around kinda like the options in Gradius :)