MACROSS SUPER dim. fortress dvd

orguss01

HI guys,

i didnt know where to post since it may have merits of two catagories..

.mods feel free to move if applicable, as if you needed my permision. :p ..

just wondering about this item i found on ebay....it is the Super Dimensional Fortress dvd set, dont know who makes, or if any good, maybe someone out ther will know..was going to bid higher but didnt know if was worth anything..

with my luck someone will say "oh that is the most hard to fid SDF dvd out ther" but i was affraid the reply would be, "oh that P.O.S.- bootleg city , poor video, audio, translation,

set me straight boyZ>>>>>

edit- heres the link SDF DVD SET

Edited by orguss01

looks like a bootleg i have never seen this one before , so i do not know the qaulity, but looking at the price and the style of packing ( the gate fold cover that opens up and has all the disc attached to it) i can tell that it is a bootleg, also the authentic imports do not have english subtitles.

Everyone, let's say this together..."If it's on E-Bay, it's probably a bootleg."

I have this... LePoseuer is totally right, lousy subs, but I know what's going on anyway and good visuals. Nice packaging, found it used at CD/DVD resale for $20. I think it was worth it.