Likely hood of the next VF 1/48 line

rewooh

i was thinking about it and i would like to see some random macross mecha, such as the Nousjadeul-Ger.

all we have from that is the cheap robotech toys they made...which don't look all to good..

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/macross/dyrl/nousjadeul-ger.jpg

i like this one...from the movie...looks more intimidating than this one

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/macross/sdfmacro...-ger-kamjin.jpg

Once they crank out a brown CF 1/48 VF-1 they can give the VF-1 line a rest. It's time to do some new stuff, though I still want a CF. The VB-6 is already on the way. VFX-2 also allows for the VA-3 and VF-17, they can get the YF-19 out finally, then do a second blue VFX-2 variant VF-19A. 1/72 is the perfect size for the VFX-2 stuff.

Yeah. I mean, with the Koenig they've already got two VFX2 items out, so why not do the rest? The VF-22 would just be a recoloured and slightly resculpted YF21, and like you said they can easily bring out another VF-19A if in fact they really haven't given up on the resculpt.

The problem with VFX2 stuff is that I don't think Yamato ever wanted to go down that road in the first place. They only released the blue VF-19A in response to the problematic first and second edition YF19's. Even the box design was half-assed and rushed.

As for the Koenig Monster, that's pretty much a direct response to fan wishes.

So basically, all we have to do is keep telling Yamato what we want SPECIFICALLY (e.g. specifically state "VFX2 version VA-3", or "Manfred-type Crimson VF-17", "Pheyos Vakyrie [could be easily based off the SHE kit]", "Full Armor VF-11", etc.) and there's a chance they'll respond.

However, buying products nobody wants (i.e. 1/100 VF-0S) in the hope that Yamato realises there is a market for other stuff is, in reality, only going to give Yamato the impression that THAT PARTICULAR type of toy sells, and we'll be inundated with stuff we don't want in the vain hope that we may get some rare design put into production.

Yes?

Yup! I could see people are losing interest in the 1/48 VF-1 line. In my place some shops are selling them more than 25% cheaper than they were first launched, and there are no taker!

I really hope Yamatoo could make a 1/48 VF-0 or better SV-51 :D