Chrono Trigger Resurrection !

Saw that earlier today, didn't realized it was being done on GC/XBOX dev-kits though. Interesting, wonder how long it'll be before Square threatens to sue them over it? 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I also like how the reporter says "I don't know much about video game publishing politics," good job not knowing your material. <_<

This is actually pretty old.... it started as a project for N64 emulators 5 or so years ago.

Kind of like how they are leaving the PS2 out of it. And if Square is smart.... they will probably get it and make it official.

I'm just glad they tried their best to keep the Akira Toryama art style... IMO... it was what made Chrono Trigger special.

Edited by Abombz!!

Their goal is to recreate ten of the most memorable Chrono Trigger scenes for a Christmas 2004.

I don't think its the full-blown game... and I am not sure if its even playable... they never mentioned if its a playable game or not. Those guys aren't stupid... they know if they remade it and released it Square would be on them like a horny monkey in seconds.

Their goal is to recreate ten of the most memorable Chrono Trigger scenes for a Christmas 2004.

I don't think its the full-blown game... and I am not sure if its even playable... they never mentioned if its a playable game or not. Those guys aren't stupid... they know if they remade it and released it Square would be on them like a horny monkey in seconds.

And its a pitty.... since the game engine they created looks better then any crap Square managed to create.

I don't think its the full-blown game... and I am not sure if its even playable... they never mentioned if its a playable game or not.  Those guys aren't stupid... they know if they remade it and released it Square would be on them like a horny monkey in seconds.

And its a pitty.... since the game engine they created looks better then any crap Square managed to create.

how do you know about its game engine? i only see one screen shot and a character ortho.

is there any other info on this?

I don't think its the full-blown game... and I am not sure if its even playable... they never mentioned if its a playable game or not.  Those guys aren't stupid... they know if they remade it and released it Square would be on them like a horny monkey in seconds.

how do you know about its game engine? i only see one screen shot and a character ortho.

is there any other info on this?

The first picture in the article with Chrono in it... thats not CG, thats an in game shot.