Please! Someone let me know where I can buy these!

irishman

Here is where I found them.

http://toyboxst.inwards.com/rumblizer/view...article_key=315

They are recently out, some kind of Gashpon figure (spelling?). Are 2" high and are fully transformable.

I must have some of these to glue their feet to hex bases and turn into Battletech figures! Wow a Macross Valkyrie Battletech LAM that actually transforms!

Anyone know where to get em? MonkeyNuggets? you in Japan right now?

Irishman

I bought one MBR-04-MkIV and I'm very pleased.

I only regret not buying the complete set (5 figures) for just a few dollars more. :rolleyes:

But those figures are a little bit to big to fit BattleTech HexBases... :(

(At least the MBR is... but I think the others may differ only slightly in size.)

Is it $25 for a complete set, including shipping?

'Cause there are some sets for less on eBay.

(Search for "K&M Macross".)

EDIT: Too bad I don't have a Warhammer here right now for size comparison...

post-4-1080068630.jpg

Edited by Six

I picked up the K&M set in Hong Kong for about HKD $120. They are really cool, but what Radd said is true - you have to swap HEAPS of parts to transform it - almost all of them to be exact!

In fact the transforming ones are the least nice out of the whole set. The battle pod is really nice and the armored battroid is great - even the leg missile bays open.

WARNING: Do not buy these with the intent to have loads of fun with them. They are the coolest but REALLY week where they come together. I had to glue on all my packs and a few other pieces because the fall off so easily.

the minitures are great idea but products are badly done.

transformers of this size are superbly done where they can transform without sticking back anything just like normal transformers. plan to get a GI-joe aircraft carrier can display these on it but i think twice. if they can improve on the transforming...i won't hesitate. *thumbs down for it*

the untransformable VF-1S Batroid, VF-1J Armored Batroid and Tomahawk are well made, and well posable. strongly recommend!

the so called transformable Valk is poor I think, mainly made by plastic, easy to break up, loose joint, almost unposable, and ugly looking in batroid mode.

if $25 include shipping fee and for the complete set, go for it.

the minitures are great idea but products are badly done.

transformers of this size are superbly done where they can transform without sticking back anything just like normal transformers. plan to get a GI-joe aircraft carrier can display these on it but i think twice. if they can improve on the transforming...i won't hesitate. *thumbs down for it*

I have one and the USS FLAGG is WAAAAAYYYYY to big for these.