twin moons anime packaging?

natgun

I just received my Qrau from Twins Moons and it came in pristine packing. I also received my 1/48 VF-1J with a supposedly B-stock box from Valkyrie-Exchange but when I received it, I didn't even see one crease! I have to rate A+ in packiging for both online stores.

Thanks to Tam and Kevin.

For the moment (because he happens to have everything I've wanted so far) I order exclusively from Kevin, and I always will pending he has what I need. I have never had a problem with any packing... my 1/48 AND the armor arrived pristine in their boxes (hell, I was afraid to touch the packing job because it was so nicely done ;) )

I think you really had a one-in-a-million-chance accident with your 1/48, I hope this won't deter you from ordering from Kevin in the future... he's a fan and he does this for other fans, so he knows how to treat us right!

I certainly won't turn you away from other dealers though... we're blessed to have as many people "working the corner" as we do... or else some of us might have to wait longer to get our valkyrie fix! :D Of all our mainstream dealers, I've never heard of one of them rubbing somebody wrong, so no matter who you go with, you're in good hands! (of course, the first time they jack somebody around is the last time they do business with us, as has been demonstrated!)

Edited by Skull Leader