Big O character question

Prowlus

Ok right now i've watched up to "Winter Night phantom" and i'm wondering why there seems to be a permeneant anime anger vein on the right side of his forehead?

Is he permeantly pissed at something/someone or is that a riddle in itself ala angel's scars?

Given Datsun's constant inability to handle the giant robots that come on in and redecorate town for him, I'd say he'd definitely have reason to have a permanent stress-vessel there. ;D Got to suck knowing you're supposed to protect the town, only to have to constantly depend on a complete stranger(well, he knows Roger, just not that he pilots Big O. Not for most of the show, anyways..) who's nearly as destructive as what he's stopping..

isn't it Dastun, das - tun, at least that's how they seem to pronounce it in the show.

i think its a scar, since he has it even when he's portrayed in a calm state. though i'd say its also used as a stress vessel, as it does seem to change in size and sometimes seems to pulse.

Hello,

Great show, I watched quite a few episodes on Cartoon Network, but have never really been able to figure out the story.

From what I can tell, various giant robots were created in the past, the robots almost seem sentient, but they also have pilots such as Roger. The shows says that people have lost all memory of the past, and various flashbacks show hundreds of the robots in the past destroying things. A World War perhaps?

What caused a mass memory loss?

In the one episode, a large part of the city, the lights still work, and the windows keep out all of the water?

Then there is the guy in the bandages that finds and restores the robot underground, I think it is the one with the propellers on the arms.

Why are portions of the city in large domes, or is the entire world's population located under domes? Has the world's environment been ruined?

Any explanation will greatly help. Or perhaps it's all meant to be an enigma.

Thanks,

Christopher B))