Valkyrie Color Scheme

Neova

I was watching DYRL last night (absolutely my favorite movie of all time... It never gets old...) and noticed Kakikazi and Max's Valkyries were not the same as Yamato's Fast Pack sticker sheet colors.

Max = Purplish Blue

Kakikazi = Blue or very Blue Green

Near the end of the show where Max and Millia were shown together with their Q-Rau power suits, Max's suit again was Purplish Blue. Both Valkyrie and Q-Rau looked almost like the PSX' Macross VFX1/2 VF-1As in purple scheme.

I don't have the Gold Book or Perfect Memory, but can someone correct me on this? I checked the old Valkyrie color topics but nothing was mentioned about this.

It would be great if MW can host a technical page somewhat like Nanashi's but with all official color schemes of Mechs from UN Spacy and Enemies.

Most of that can be put down to coloring errors (much like the famous "yellow" roy heatshield, or the absence of color from heatshields or elsewhere at all)

It is accepted that Skull squadron bears the following colors:

Roy: Yellow

Hikaru: Red

Max: Blue

Hayao: Green

This is what was intended (it was so approved for the Hasegawa VF-1A lineup by Big West itself), regardless of helmet color or anything else (Hayao Kakizaki's helmet in the tv series was yellow, but his valk was brown and white, he was always the one that broke the pattern of helmet/valk color being the same)