Macross 15th Anniversary VF-1S

Ivan

Couple years ago, by chance I found a VF-1S valkyrie toy for sale in a hobby shop in Hong Kong. It's exactly the same as the Takatoku one, except that the whole thing was made of chrome, kind of similar to the silver plated Macross 7 valkyries. There was a sign next to it that said it was for the 15th Anniversary of Macross. I am pretty sure it was not custom made because it came in a quite nice box, and there was a stack of them. Too bad I didn't buy it back then. Did anyone ever buy one or have a picture of it? I cannot find it anymore, nor have I heard anyone talk about it.

Thanks.

I don't think it's a toy. It was part of the bandai reissue series back in the late 90's. I have the chrome sdf-1 and the chrome super valk. They don't transform but both look cool. This is the one I have:

Chromed out super valk

Got that from the main page of Macrossworld. And here you'll see all the ones they reissued for that 15th anniversary:

Bandai Reissue Models

All pictures courtesy of Shawn!! :p:D:lol: