Crimson Room

Jolly Rogers

Got it... not too bad... but I always hate that games like this invariably are about having the patience to click and click and click until your mouse hits the spot that'll find something.

Now Myst was a cool game when it game out.

problem with these games is that once u have finished it u can do it again in like 2 minutes, like myst if u just wrote down the the combo for the fireplace u can win in like 5 minutes

Got it... not too bad... but I always hate that games like this invariably are about having the patience to click and click and click until your mouse hits the spot that'll find something.

Now Myst was a cool game when it game out.

problem with these games is that once u have finished it u can do it again in like 2 minutes, like myst if u just wrote down the the combo for the fireplace u can win in like 5 minutes

I'm not talking necessarily about repeat playability... any good puzzler is pretty useless once you know the answers to the riddles...

I just wish there were more that involved actual deduction, word puzzles, etc... pointing and clicking is not thinking.