Play Make SDF-1 5-foot long Battle Fortress Cardboard

DISKDOC

Hey guys, I've been going through some collectibles and pairing down my star wars collection to get rid of it after 30 years of collecting.  I went through some of my Robotech collection and decided to break out my 5-foot SDF-1.  I had bought it back in my college days and just packed it away in storage during one of my moves.  I thought when I had purchased it I had gotten a complete version, but when I opened it up last night to check the contents I find I am missing the directions and 2 cutouts from the card-stock pieces, not the card-board backed heavy ones.  Without the directions to verify all the pieces I might actually be missing more but I think they are all in there.

Might anyone out there happen to have one of these still they would be able to break open and scan in the direction to a PDF and possibly the bridge pieces.

The windowed bridge piece I have the flip side of so worse off I should be able to flip the cutout and cut-paste the graphics back onto it to make that piece in a pinch.

I also have the cutout for the SDF-1 in red bridge piece that I am missing so i can fill in the shape, but would like a better scan of the graphic to reprint on card stock to have with it.

If anyone has any info or can point me to anyone who might, please let me know.

Thanks.

s-l1600.jpg

play-make-robotech-sdf-battle_1_cd7c7b48fd300443f337e75b86a2b098.jpg

8536607089_1bf39ef965_b.jpg