Unsolved Mystery: Unknown DYRL BGM

Totok

You guys know, the bgm song during hikaru / minmay floating/surfing while trapped inside the engine block section? (just before 0 G Love) It sounds like "love moment" or "teenage dream" or whatever, but I can't find that exact song among those 43 dyrl bgms! Can someone tell me what is that song actually? Perhaps the title, and where I can get the mp3 sample.

I'm dying for that beautiful song, perhaps my engine blocks are angry at me.

It's a previously-unreleased and untitled track (they all have codes, "M-12", "M-54", etc.), and you can find it on the third CD of the 1992 "Macross The Complete" box set. Don't know the track number off by heart, though, but since it's DYRL it'll be towards the last half or third of the CD.

Thanks, found that, disk 3, track 27..

grr.. this track deserved a title.. my o my... should be Engine Blocks And My Anger, perhaps.

http://asx.ziff.net/viewnfo.php?id=2393

Complete tracklist, although with some mistakes most likely as my Japanese is not perfect and there were a lot of strange words. The song is called Zero-G Love TV Version... not that that makes you feel any better :)