What Kadoh-Senshi figure would they like to have

Since Bandai rarely makes a new MS in the Kadoh-Senshi category plus quantity, what would you personally wish for the next Kadoh-Senshi or Kahen-Senshi after ZZ Gundam ?

I asked many of my friends what Kadoh-Senshi figure would they like to have and the most answer I get is Nu-Gundam, Sazabi and Qubeley

So what would you like ?

Dom. A design that fits perfectly with the retro styling of the Kadou Senshi line, and that is sorely lacking an authentic but still poseable representation in a figure form. And it's a design that would allow for ample diecast.

Another that I'd like to see, and that would be quite easy for Bandai to make, is the Gouf. It'd be a piece of cake, as they already have the quite similar Zaku II. The same goes for a Zaku I.

Another possibility is the Gelgoog, but that is a design that has been quite popular and has a number of quite good representations made.

Nu and Sazabi are newer designs. To me, the appeal of the KS line is that the MS have the same appearance as in the original series, rather than being totally updated. There are several versions of the CCA mecha, including quite good MSiAs, that accurately represent them. Qubeley also has an almost brand-new MSIA of it. And it, too, has a more modern look that doesn't quite fit the KS line.

Edited by Commander McBride