Difference between DX and non DX?

GundamSFS

I'm a beginner builder and I bought a VF-25F Tornado Pack plamo recently, where the box is similar to a Gunpla's. I checked the web that there's DX version of this. What's the difference between this two in general, other than the size?

if I get your question correctly, the non DX is the model kit while the DX Chogokins is the toy line.

so as a model kit, the non-dx needs to be assembled, painted, detailed and made of pure plastic (usually ABS plastic on the inner frame only). It has more details that can be brought out using modelling skills.

DX chogokin are the toy. Meaning, you get a completed toy. No Assembly needed aside from adding accessories to the toy. It is detailed as well where it matters.

In terms of materials used, it doesnt have a detailed inner frame like the model but it uses Die cast materials in joints and important areas. The plastics used here is pure ABS for the whole model.