my 1/72 vf-25 alto.

FireBat01

i have had this kit sitting around waiting on me to have a desk to build it on and finally got around to building it. while i was building it i decided to ,make a change to the wings.

12734620904_2a1c59d3f9_b.jpg12734305653_697f42087f_b.jpg

12734135155_eacd293172_b.jpgit isnt exactly a permanent modification so i can change to the proper configuration if i change my mind about it later. just thought i would share. im sure someone has probably done that before.

Any plans to paint your model? I'm positive some Isamu Dyson colours would look ace on this, even a variation of that paint job would be cool. I like what happens to the wings in battroid mode, but the fighter mode doesn't do it for me personally without some more modification.

Cool ideas and experiment though! :)

thanks. i think the wings may need a little more of a point to them for it to look a little more proper, but all in all it turned out well (for me). As well the super parts kit still connects up.However the wings do not stay near as much in the forward position with the wing boosters.i was debating on painting it but i got bored and some how started putting stickers on it.. lol.. my next one i will paint i think. i would like to learn how to wire in some L.E.D.s too but that is an endeavor for later heh.