Macross Models 3D colelction

SeminNV

Full disclosure, I did not make that mapping.  Turns out this is one of the planes avaialable in Macross 30, and can be found in the archive linked in this thread: 

Great resource and is where I've been grabbing some of the bits and pieces to build my models, along with the great stuff over on Cults3D.

A lot of the Macross 30 assets have different eye/visor colors from what I expect.  The 25A in SMS CF colors, for example, has a yellow eye whereas all the depictions I've seen of it (including the DX toy) have orange eyes.  Oh well, something for the to-do list.  I'm thinking about a full Pixie Squad group with colors for "the Other Two" as well as Klan, but also messing about with the YF-25 now (my own personal favorite of the 25s).  Will see what I can come up with (as well as what I can find time for).

Appreciate all the input!

I guess the inconsistent eye color happens in all mecha. Some gundam are like that too. One color for animation, and another in the kits. 🤪

Between all the inconsistent shades of Klan, theres enough for hand me downs for the other two pixies lol. If you've got something original in mind, looking forward to seeing what you cook up. I don't even remember if those two had any distinct color schemes tbh lol