So has Bandai abandoned that 1/100 scale model kit line?

Zoroastres

I keep checking AmiAmi and HLJ for new stuff, but all I've seen are the same VF-25 and VF-27s. I thought they'd move on to other Valks, but it looks like all they've done with it is release custom-skins like a bad Ace Combat combat game I could name.

When they first announced the line, I was stoked. Macross merch is SOOOOOOOOO expensive. Affordable model kits of the fighters sounded perfect. I've been waiting for some Sturmvogels, some VF-171s, some VF-2SSs, some VF-0s, some VF-11s.... but there hasn't been anything in years. Have they given up on the whole idea of affordable Macross models?

Their productions varies from year to year and it's hard to tell. For instance, they recently re-released the 1/100 Macross Factory which hasn't been on the market in decades. Wave supposedly still has their 1/00 Monster coming out too! Just keep your ears to the ground and on Ebay. Our fellow members are good at getting news out to the rest of us too! - MT