WTF iShop2go!!

zulu

I don't think it's so much the Bandai shortage that pissed people off, but more the fact that they ended up losing money with paypal fees. I think IShop2Go could have handled that part better. I have been refunded several times by overseas online stores and never have been hit with fees.

Well said, yep, that's why I was not happy with IShop2Go. Not getting your preorder and also getting screwed w/ fees x 195 people, I think that warrants being nominated for the MW Blacklist, but this is just my humble opinion :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have to give ishop2go some credit though. They actually refunded me my paypal fees. (Well, the paypal fee refund also got hit with paypal fees, but whatever. lol) So if they had refunded everybody, that's 195 x paypal fees they just swallowed there.

That makes me wonder a bit. Why are dealers putting up with bandai's "worse than online exclusive mass release" practices when it is clear that they themselves are taking a lot of hits themselves, be it monetary or rep wise. I'm not saying they are completely out of fault (taking so many orders is a bit careless), but I would have thought that more retailers would begin to dispute things, wait till stock is completely confirmed like HLJ, or stop carrying pre orders altogether like BBTS....