S.H.Figuarts

protostar8

I've seen pictures of the S.H.Figuarts Luffy from One Piece (the one you can pose) and the photos all look great. However, the actual product pictures from 1999.co.jp show that the figure looks less spectacular. Maybe it's just weird lighting in the advertisement photos, but it almost looks like they painted the advertisement figure...

Has anyone bought this figure? Any reviews/comments on it?

I've got Luffy on order actually!! I'm hoping he's in scale enough with my others, but i'm thinking he's about the same scale as Dio.

Now those poseable figs of JoJo series are amazing. Only got Dio and will get his alt soon too, but don't liek any of the other characters, plus his steamroller is coming out!

Dragon Ball Z figs of the S.F.Figuarts look great, but again, NO Vegeta, wtf.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread. But I just got Luffy and Nami and love them. So much fun!

On a side note, does anyone else think that the new Sanji figure won't be able to kick? It looks like his legs are restricted by the coat and for goodness sake, his character is all about kicking!