Value of old 1/55's

nishifumi

Heyas,

Valk Exchange had a good page on the values of the old Takatoku and Bandai 1/55 valks. I was wondering, does anyone know a price guide or decent site with the values of these?

I'm considering picking up a couple and want to know if I'm getting a bargain or getting taken to the cleaners =P

-Nish

If you're dealing with Valk Exchange, you're in good hands. He's very fair.

The 1/55's are still pretty collectible! Recently there were a few auctions of them on eBay of the 2002 re-issues and the 2008 reissues.

The ones that seem to be most desired are:

Max's VF-1J (Blue) from 2002 value around 100 - 130

Miria VF-1J (Red) from 2002 vale around 100 - 130

Hikaru's Super VF-1S (White) from 2002 value around 100 - 140

Also the VF-1A Cannon Fodder (Brown) seemed pretty hot too. Value about 75 - 85

The other VF's vary depending on the Valk, but they seem to be around the 50 - 70 dollar range.

Now, if you are talking original or DYRL box sets (Elintseeker, Strike VF-1S Hikaru, Super Ostrich, the 1993 reissue Super VF-1S), then obviously, they will be worth a lot more. So, none of these prices are set in stone.

But again, prices change with the market. And with the economy.

And again, The Valk Exchange is a pretty damn good seller. He won't screw you over. Buy in confidence! :D

Yeah, I was just speaking about Valk Exchange's website (which is gone). It used to show an approximate price list of some of the old ones (Takatoku and Bandai).

I'm interested in collecting some of the older ones and wondered what fair price for them was.

-Nish