Macross Groupbuild at Swanny's models.

Noyhauser

Hi guys,

A few of the guys I build with at Swanny's Models forum realized we shared a passion for Macross models and want to showcase how great these kits are. Thus we decided to start a group build over there, that should run for the summer and into the fall. Swanny's is kinda like a macrossworld. Its run by Matt Swan, and he does reviews and movies with modelbuilding tips. Its a really positive forum with none of the cattiness you might see in some of its larger brethren.

One of the things I've always been proud of is the amazing skill that exists in Macrossworld, so I was hoping some of you might be interested to join the build over there and showcase your efforts. Swannys has a ton of great skill as well, and a few of them have signed up to participate. I'd love to see a productive collaboration between the two forum communities.

Oh, one last point.

First off its intended to be really informal and open to anybody at any skill level. Really the only requirement is a love of macross which I expect most of your already have. Just join the banter, post some progress pics and have fun.