Could someone make me a map

Tekkaman Blade

I play the game called Darkspace ->link to site

What's really cool is I can design my own systems and host them online to start wars inside them. I made a pretty crappy Varauta system back in July, but I was hoping someone could look at the series videos close enough to make a map. It doesn't have to be completely correct, you can even add some fictional elements (I did).

Just don't make them completely ridiculous. I also need to know what classes certain things in the system are? Like I can make Varauta 3198xe an Ice Planet, but I need to know if it's a small, medium or big planet. Same kind of thing with the sun. Is it a small white one? Is it a red giant? A red dwarf? A regular sun? Are there two suns? are there rings on the planets?

Just make this on a jpeg or gif or bmp.

Most good looking system will be designed for a Darkspace server by me and if you play the game, I'll send you a copy! :lol:

If you want to get REALLY big, I can make several systems on one map. So I could even get other planets like Eden and Zola into it, but I don't think anyone would want to draw up several systems and their relative distance from eachother. @_@

I would love a fictional map of Varauta system though. Thanks