Kiddy Grade limited edition release

MrDisco

Kiddy Grade to be released by funimation will come in a dvd only release as well as a limited (only 5000 units) sturdy box + baseball cap + DVD.

TRSI is taking preorders. i hate to say 'hurry now' but with such a low printing it might not be a bad idea if you're a fan of the series.

edit: made a mistake in the publisher

Edited by MrDisco

Kiddy Grade to be released by CPM will come in a dvd only release as well as a limited (only 5000 units) sturdy box + cap + DVD.

TRSI is taking preorders. i hate to say 'hurry now' but with such a low printing it might not be a bad idea if you're a fan of the series.

Actually, Good old FUNimation is releasing KiddyGrade.

Proof? Official Kiddy Grade US Website

And coming soon from them is the Prince of Tennis.

I remember I tricked my friend into buying a set of Kiddy Grade (HK, of course). I was telling him "Dude, it is so lolicon. Hardcore lolicon." Then he's asking me why is there a ship dealy on the front, and I told him it was just some stupid back story to the show but it's really hardcore lolicon. The thing that really made him beleive was I told him who would name a series Kiddy Grade if it wasn't lolicon. He gets the set, is pissed it's not lolicon, gives it to me, mission complete :p