VT-1 & VE-1 Chestplates

rocco_77

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I DID DO a search for this and I couldn't find anything specific.

Could someone help me out here? I just got the VT-1 & VE-1 1/60s. I haven't opened the VE-1 yet.

When trying to transform the VT-1 though, I can't get the chestplate to slide down for battriod...

I noticed when looking inside the front landing gear compartment that there is a metal bar with a slot in it that seems to be getting stuck on the bottom of the cockpit. It looks like all I have to do is bend this bar out a bit and that would solve the issue, but I don't want to screw it up... So what I'm asking is... Is bending this bar the right thing to do? And is the bar supposed to be straight, or is it supposed to have a slight curve to it?

And on another note... In fighter mode.... does anyone else have a nice big gap where the chest plate and back plate meet? I can't seem to get that gap to close up... Has anyone figured out what causes this?

Thanks a lot guys,

rocco_77

That's ok, but it's still pretty vague....

Is the guide bar supposed to be totally straight?

And what about the gap I mentioned between the chest plate and back plate in fighter mode?

Thanks for the reply Tom.

If anyone has any more help for me it would be greatly appreciated. :)

1. I wanted to know if the slider bar is supposed to be perfectly straight or have a slight curve?

2. If anyone has figured out how to deal with the gap between the chest plate and back plate in fighter mode...

Please Help. :unsure:

Thanks,

rocco_77