Alastair Reynolds - Revelation Space

For those that are, he has a new book coming out soon, some teasers in his blog.

http://www.alastairreynolds.com/teahouse/

For those that aren't, if you like hard tech Sci-Fi, this guy will rock your world.

In fact, the first person that asks, I will mail you his first first book to read, so long as you sign the inside and mail it back. I'll see how long I can keep this thing floating around. Even better, take a picture of my book some where and post it in this thread. Then you can mail it to the next person?

Anyhow, TBD, but as it stands, PM me and I will send you book one.

• 1 year later...

Pretty funny, wrote that @ midnight on a Monday, so I was probably pretty well in to a bottle of good wine. Funny how no one took me up on the offer. Hell with it, it still stands though, anyone that likes Sci-Fi and has not read this book, PM me. If you're the first, I'll mail it to you and it's yours to keep, FOC.

As an aside, has anyone ever read his short story "Understanding Space and Time"? I think it's freaking brilliant, but I'm obviously a fan.