MACROSS II ( The series )- Menu Song?

BaByLoN_G

Hi,

I just finished to watch Macross II.... Well, it is not the best , but is not so bad as some reviews.

My question is this..

During the DVD menu ( Subtitles Selection, etc) I can hear a really nice slow and sad song. Female voice (In japanese) and some Marimbas as a main instrument

The funny part is that song is not part of any of the Chapter of the OVA.

I really liked that song , I am wondering if someone know the title, if is part of the Macross II cd. Etc.

My copy of MACROSS II is a HK bootleg ( 2 DVDs in a nice Box ) if that can help

Thanks

Gaston

I found it.

The song is VOICES... the funny part is that VOICES is part of Macross Plus ( subsecuent of Macross II ) ?.

I believe that the guy that created the menu for the Bootleg just found a song from a "MACROSS" cd and put it into the animation..

Am I correct about the sond VOICES? Is it part of Macross Plus?

Thanks

Gaston

Yeah, that's from Macross Plus, which is a sequel to the original SDF:Macross series and not related to Macross II other than the Macross name. Macross II is set in alternate universe.

I had a boot of DYRL that had the theme song to SDF:Macross in the menu, but that's not as weird as having Voices on Macross II. hehe