Almost finished VF-25F - Basic mod

kyekye

Can you explain me how do you make your panel lines so thin?

Thanks

If you are asking about the actual kit, i didn't do anything special. There are some new panel lines I made with engraver, but I'm not sure if you meant that. other lines, I guess, got thinner after layers of paints.

If you're talking about the lines on the painting, that's just brush lines :ph34r: I use Cintiq, so I can draw on minitor with thin brushes in Photoshop.

I hope this answers your question?

If you are asking about the actual kit, i didn't do anything special. There are some new panel lines I made with engraver, but I'm not sure if you meant that. other lines, I guess, got thinner after layers of paints.

If you're talking about the lines on the painting, that's just brush lines :ph34r: I use Cintiq, so I can draw on minitor with thin brushes in Photoshop.

I hope this answers your question?

I'm sorry but I don't speak english very well :(

Did you use this method to do your panel lines? http://www.gamerabaenre.com/panel_line_wash.htm

Did you use black paint or maybe grey?

I really like that we can barely see your panel lines. Mine are really big <_<

Thanks for your reply!

I'm sorry but I don't speak english very well :(

Did you use this method to do your panel lines? http://www.gamerabaenre.com/panel_line_wash.htm

Did you use black paint or maybe grey?

I really like that we can barely see your panel lines. Mine are really big <_<

Thanks for your reply!

Oh so you meant the actual model images. Yeah. I do primer-> sanding->laquer paint->laquer clear coat-> enamel panel lines.

I use dark brown (earth tone+little bit of black) enamel for panel lines. I use enamel thinner to wash it.

For the dark color parts (like knee joints), i use lighter brown.

Edited by kyekye