Help needed with Antennae repair to Tak 1/60 Hikaru

Raytype

I'm in the process of repairing my childhood Tak Hikaru 1/60 , I've given him new landing gear from a G1 Jetfire and now need to set about fixing his antennae, seeing as they are single does anyone know a good repro place and if not what model is the best to take some from the do the repair.

Thanks in advance

Andy

I'm in the process of repairing my childhood Tak Hikaru 1/60 , I've given him new landing gear from a G1 Jetfire and now need to set about fixing his antennae, seeing as they are single does anyone know a good repro place and if not what model is the best to take some from the do the repair.

Thanks in advance

Andy

I got one from my Joons bootleg which I made a cast of and have not got round to making any because I managed to get a spare set.

There was somone here at MW who made them a while ago. You could try SliverDragon he does a lot of casting work for the 1/55 chunkies.

Edited by big F

First of all, the scale is 1/55. Second, you can always try to find another takatoku or bandai reissue since they are going for pretty cheap prices on ebay nowadays.