Macross Frontier Manga

Starchild

I have been downloading the Frontier Manga w/ the translations. I have chapters 1-6. have there been more since? I have done numerous searches and only found chapters 1-67. Will there be others?

With the last episode coming out, I am starting to fiend for more Macross Frontier!!

Thanks for the help,

-Star

• 2 weeks later...
I have been downloading the Frontier Manga w/ the translations. I have chapters 1-6. have there been more since? I have done numerous searches and only found chapters 1-67. Will there be others?

With the last episode coming out, I am starting to fiend for more Macross Frontier!!

Thanks for the help,

-Star

The manga still runs in Shonen Ace and the second volume came out on August 26th, which covers up to the "Legend of Zero" episode. It looks like each book will collect four chapters, and according to Aoki Hayato's blog, the current chapter in Ace is up to around episode 13. Also, starting with book two, it looks like the Valkyrie Girls manga pages are being collected (only four of them, and I can't remember if these are the very first ones).

I don't purchase Ace monthly (only the collected manga books), but at this rate there should be a new manga book every four months (the next volume probably in December since Kadokawa usually releases the manga the month after the last chapter ran). If every four chapters covers approximately five episodes of the series, it looks like the manga series will be 20 chapters (or 5 books?). Of course, the series doesn't follow the anime exactly, but this is a pretty good guess based on the current serialization.