translate this symbol

NERV

I say If it doesnt add HORSEPOWER, its useless like putting your last name on a license plate.

and i say if ur gonna be confined to within a reasonable speed over of the legal speed limit(10-15 over), the horse power is useless, as for the suggestion of making up a design for my hood, ill work on it, see wut i come up with

Obviusly ya never drivin anything over 200hp, trust me, once you've had it, youll want more. Having a lot of power doesnt mean you have to go 150mph everywhere you go. tell that to the guy driving the viper or Z06 corvette.

Seriously though, if you want the vinyl, my cousin can take your design and cut it for you, he has all the professional eqiupment and a storefront. He is pretty cheap for the quality of work and he could probably ship it to your door. Its very easy to put on.

I just dont nessisarily agree with it, doesnt mean I dont apreciate good art ;) , ny brother is the same way as my cousin, He's doing up one of those mazdaspeed protege's and wants me to do the go fast stuff before the graffics

actually i have driven a viper, dont get me wrong i love horsepower, but not for my daily driver, as for the vinyl vostok was the one who wanted it but i do have a pretty good idea of what i want on my hood i just need to clean up the design, does your cousin have an email address that i can send it to for an estimate?