VF-1 nose wheel bay pics needed

Clay Cliff

I've found pics from the main landing gear wells (I think from the Yamato 1/60 VF-1), so I know how to detail them in 1/48, but I couldn't find any nose wheel bay pic... I already know how to make the doors and the landing gear struts, but I don't know anything about the well itself. As I'm scratchbuilding a 1/48 non-transformable VF-1, I want to make it the most accurate possible, so that's why I need some more info... Anything will help: Tamiya 1/72 pics, Yamato 1/60pics, etc. Anything that shows the wheel bay... Thanks a bunch in advance. Best regards.

José

• 1 month later...

More than a month, 143 views and still nothing?... At this rate I'll lose my inspiration... Now I'm struck in this part, I want to scratchbuild the nose gear bay so I can start making the forward fuselage...I'm still waiting. Thanks in advance.

Best regards...

Hey, don't know if this helps but here are some pics of the lineart

Of course they'll help, but I already have them since a long time ago... I need pics taken from 1/72 Hasegawa kits or 1/48-1/60 toys, but I need pics from the nose landing gear WELL, not the front landing gear leg and twin wheels, I want to know if it has some well detail such as ribbing or wiring. It is a fictional aircraft so I think I can take some "liberties" and I want to make it well detailed. Still waiting and planning how to make the instrument panel. Pics will be posted when I finish that whole area (cockpit interior/pilot's seat/front landing gear well). Best regards.

José