Who made the regult

Solscud007

It was originally sold under the Matchbox brand name, then with a Harmony Gold label, and finally by Playmates as part of the Exo-Squad line. Neither Bandai nor Takatoku ever sold that particular toy.

As for the original creator of the molds and/or manufacturer, I'm not sure. Some of the Matchbox stuff is known to be repainted/remodeled versions of the Takatoku toys (1/3000 and 1/6300 SDF-1, 3" destroids, Monster) and I think (some of) those were actually manufactured by Bandai. So it's conceivable that Bandai also made some of the other Matchbox stuff, but if they did, it's probably printed somewhere on the toy.

Ok thanks. I was jsut wondering if it was originally Bandai or Takatoku. Since there seems to be no other kind I dont care where it comes from. Yes I knwo im not the biggest fan of HG. But if they make soemthing that no one else makes then fine. Like The MPC Alpha I hope does ok. But I doubt it when compared to my large Gakken.

But since no one makes another large Regult (yet) I will enjoy this one very much.As long as I can repaint it.

Yes Nick,

there is no known Japanese Toy maker for Regult Toys

they were only available in the Robotech package

yeap, no regult toys from Japan

Now that's a rip. So the first Regult toy ever from Japan would be he one Yamato (hint, hint) better put out sometime soon :)