Missing parts :(

vito

Hi, every one. all those years, I have thought that I have been only one crazy about the robotech / macross. Since I watched fist episode of the Robotech in 1985, I just hooked up the series. Any way, last month, I got brown colored 'Toy's R Us Special Edition' Yamato 1/60 VF-1A. It was cheap. The owner of the toy told me that some parts were missing (That why it was cheap) :D and I accepted that but I didn't know which parts were missing until I got the toy in last week. when I got the toy and it was in Battroid mode. Missing parts are cockpit's canopy, missiles, nose plug, hands that used during Fighter mode, stickers and antenna. I do not know where I am going to get those. I think that I need canopy and nose plug, maybe hands. If you know how I can get missing parts, please tell me. If there is some one who has any the missing parts. I would like to get it. I live in Turkey.

Those robotech / macross toys are not available in Turkey. I got some Macross's model kits from Japan. However, transforming toys are very expensive :wacko: ( I can take it :unsure: ) but shipping cost is very high :angry: There is another problem: Turkish custom :angry: , because the toy's value is huge. I have to pay tax for the toy. That why I could not buy from Japan or US.

Any way if you help me , I will be happy :rolleyes:

Murat

post-8050-1210529307_thumb.jpg

post-8050-1210529324_thumb.jpg

post-8050-1210529336_thumb.jpg

Edited by vito

Ya know, back in the day people used to kill or get bent out of shape because of that thing. :D Congrats on getting that cheap.

Can you find out what is the cost threshold that one shouldn't exceed in order not to get taxed? Sometimes it helps if you can get seller to underdeclare the value for you. But not too low though, the customs are not stupid.

Ya know, back in the day people used to kill or get bent out of shape because of that thing. :D Congrats on getting that cheap.

Can you find out what is the cost threshold that one shouldn't exceed in order not to get taxed? Sometimes it helps if you can get seller to underdeclare the value for you. But not too low though, the customs are not stupid.

Yes you are right about asking about the value thing and I thought about it. Online seller in Japan has policy about fake value thing. In the policy, it says; they do not declare low value of any purchase for customs. Some online sellers which is located in Hon Kong, do not have this kind of policy. However, they do not sell any the macross toys. They sell just model kits. I would ask some of friends who live in the U.S. bring me the toys <_<.

I still need missing canopy and nose plug, is there any store sells those kind of things ?