Martin Bower - possible art book

Hi all,

Fans of 70s SF tv shows and movies may be familiar with the work of Martin Bower, the prolific English modelmaker who co-supervised the model shops for Alien and Outland with Bill Pearson. Martin also built Eagles and other ships for Space:1999, UFO and other TV series - in fact he's done far more work than most people realize, since he was rarely credited. These days he also does a ton of private commissions.

There's a possibility of a book showcasing Martin's work which I think will be a must-have for fans of 70s SF. Price and other details aren't known at this point, in fact the publisher needs to gauge interest before the project can even go ahead, so Martin is seeking feedback.

If you would be keen to own a copy you can help get the project made reality. Please just email me at nipngnwm AT q-net.net.au (replace AT and spaces with @) using the topic "Martin Bower book" and stating something like "I would buy a book of Martin Bower's work" in the body of the email.

Please note this isn't a pre-order or anything like that, it's purely that the publisher needs to know the level of likely interest before committing to the project. Personally, I've always been a fan and will be pre-ordering as soon as possible. Fingers crossed!

Cheers!

Martyn G